- Controlled by an English-language control panel, automatically activated by an optical sensor.
- Time display clock can be adjusted from 0-99 seconds on the control panel’s display screen, making it easy to adjust.
- Base and spray nozzles are made of stainless steel.
- Efficiency can reach up to 99.99% @ 0.3μm with pre-filter and HEPA filter.
- Wind Speed: 22-25 m/s
Common types of Air Showers in the market:
- Tunnel-Type Air Shower
- Single-Wing Air Shower – Revolving Door
- Rolling Door Air Shower
- Double-Wing Air Shower – Sliding Door
- Double-Wing Air Shower – Revolving Door
Air showers are widely used in various industries such as electronics, microelectronics, precision instruments, medical, food processing, dust-free spraying…
Below are some images of air showers produced and installed at Intech:
|Cold-rolled steel with electrostatic powder coating
Stainless steel floor
|Aluminium alloy frame with glass door
|Intelligent control system in English
|Interlocking motor or electric lock
|HEPA Filter Efficiency
|99.99% at 0.3um
|Adjustable from 0-99s
|Residual current device and thermal overload relay (protecting users from electric leakage)
Details inside the Single-door Air Shower
Single-door Air Shower
INTECH is proud to be a company specializing in cleanroom equipment, providing various cleanroom equipment products such as:
Air Handling Unit – AHU
Blower Filter Unit (BFU).
Fan Filter Unit (FFU).
Fan Coil Unit – FCU.
Visit INTECH to experience our quality services and products. Customer satisfaction is always the foundation for our solid development.