Air Shower is a device installed in an intermediate room (buffer room) between a cleanroom and an unclean environment, with the purpose of removing all types of contaminants on personnel and materials before entering the cleanroom.
Air Showers are widely used in industries such as healthcare, pharmaceuticals, food technology, baking, electronic manufacturing, semiconductor, and other fields that require strict control of dust and humidity in production areas.
Structure of Airshower
The structure of an Air Shower typically consists of several main components:
- Usage area (1-person module, 2-person module, 3-4 person module, etc.)
- Material: Electrostatic powder-coated steel or Stainless Steel 304
- Door type: Swing door, sliding door (with interlocking mechanism)
- Spray nozzles, air blowers
- Automatic control system
- Fan, Hepa filters
- Additional options: interlocking system, UV light, Casters, signal lights, etc.
These factors mentioned above can affect the price of the product. If you haven’t determined the appropriate structure, please contact us for consultation on the most suitable model.
Below are the detailed technical specifications of the construction drawing of some Air Shower modules manufactured by INTECH factory:
INTECH AIRSHOWER MANUFACTURING FACTORY
The INTECH factory located in Yen Phong, Bac Ninh is equipped with a modern production line that meets the ISO 9001 quality standards to serve the needs of customers:
- The air showers manufactured at the factory are produced according to the ISO 9001:2015 quality standards with high aesthetic appeal. The frame materials used are either electrostatically painted steel or high-quality 304 stainless steel.
- The factory can accommodate various production volumes to meet the requirements of customers.
- INTECH provides tailored design consultation for Air Showers that are suitable for different factory setups. Our team of specialized engineers assists in creating appropriate solutions.
- INTECH offers competitive price directly from the factory
- A comprehensive warranty and maintenance policy is provided by INTECH’s dedicated maintenance team. They are available round-the-clock to address any customer needs.